Adding more rules was not gonna cut it.
It would have resulted in:
- being a nightmare to manage,
- being impossible to find the right pattern across so much data and
- add even more bias to business decisions.
After all, we’re just humans (unless you’re a machine reading this) – when it comes to data we simply have some limitations that machines don’t. Imagine calculating 128×15×2,3877 on paper, compared to just typing it into the calculator. Of course, it can be done, but the calculator will win on speed every time.
Needless to say, we all need a little help finding the golden nuggets in the giant mines of data.
So how about adding a large dose of machine learning with an Allyy? Using the Sales Audience product the goal was now to:
- Identify customers with the highest chance of a further conversion.
- End outreach to customers, that wouldn’t convert.